We support you in the technical and economic selection of a new machine tool. The aim is to be able to implement your production task in the mould at minimum investment costs without the risk of negative late consequences!
We compare all system providers and manufacturing principles for you from a technically neutral perspective.
- Product-neutral support in the complex manufacturing area
- Avoidance of over- and underdimensioning (technical, economic and ecological)
- Most efficient machine tool solution with minimum purchase and operating costs (TCO)
- The most cost-effective and effective expansion of your existing production
The scope of the audit
2. Creation of a specification sheet
3. Selection of suitable machine suppliers
4. Creation of comparison criteria
5. Solicitation and comparison
6. Evaluation of the offers regarding technical, economic parameters
7. Presentation of the results in a transparent overview
The audit recording in detail
The content of each audit recording is project-dependent and can include, for example, the following points:
- Manufacturing drawings of the components
- Planned production sequence
- Performance requirements of the production steps
- Process requirements grinding technology/tools
- Spectrum of components (dimensions)
- Materials to be machined (process and tool forces)
- Machinability (chip formation, wear, ...)
- Lubricoolant supply (quantity, pressure, purity ...)
- Process accuracy - acceptance components
- Oscillation character
- Technical peripherals (exhaust systems, etc...)
- Footprint, installation space, CO2 balance
- Control requirements (programming, SPS, teach in, ...)
Your audit result
The audit result includes the most economical grinding machine solution for your production, comprehensive and accurate!
With the Grindaix team, you receive the best professional and product-neutral support and can thus avoid over- or under-dimensioning from a technical, economic and ecological point of view. We will show you how to improve your production with minimal investment costs or even how to effectively expand your existing production.
Contact our specialists
Do you need assistance in selecting a new machine tool? Contact us now and benefit from competent advice! Exploit the full potential of your production and reduce costs. You will be surprised how quickly our work pays for itself.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at any time email@example.com or 02273 / 95 373 0.