|Grinding wheel wear|
Development of smoke in the working area, grinding friction and very high grinding wheel wear and tear.
Reason: Very low cooling effect due to poor spray pattern of the preinstalled nozzles.
- The problems were solved by using Grindaix nozzles to cool components and to extinguish the sparks
- Maximum lubricoolant outlet speed achieved with existing pumps
- Rate of waste significantly reduced
- Development of smoke avoided
* This is an exemplary application. This optimization is application-specific and not necessarily transferable to all machines of this type.
Procedure for a Retrofit Package
1 Coolant Audit
Analysis of machine(s) on site (approx. 5 h per machine) during productive operation. Analysis of pipework in machine room - machine offline just 1 hour. Determination of savings and optimisation potential.
2 Engineering / Composition of Retrofit Kit
Presentation of your current lubricoolant situation, incl. potentials (€/kWh/[l/min]), technical recommendation of retrofit measures and parts list.
Installation of grindaix retrofit kit into your machine tool incl. all mechanical/mechatronic work CE conformity, documentation amendments, liability.
Test of possible improvements with regard to productivity (cycle time), tool life, energy consumption, lubricoolant savings (verification).